YUM! The latest from food contributor, Libby Volgyes, in advance of your Thanksgiving planning….
Looking for a super-fast dessert – I’m talking insanely fast that’s equally adorable and delicious? Try these mini pumpkin pies. I prepped these in five quick minutes and that includes snapping a few pictures along the way.
6 mini pumpkin pie shells
1 egg white
1-cup pumpkin pie mix
½ evaporated milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Sprinkle each of nutmeg, cloves and allspice
Sprinkle of walnuts or chocolate chips
1. Brush the inside of the pie shells with the beaten egg white
2. Bake pie shells in 350-degree oven for 5 minutes.
3. Mix together the pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, egg and spices until combined.
4. Fill pie shells with mixture and top with walnuts or chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 350-degrees for 15-minutes. Top with whipped crème and enjoy!
photos credit: Libby Vision