STYLE

Outfit: Winter Casual

I have a confession to make: I wore this outfit this past weekend however there’s no way this sweater made it’s way out the door for more than these photos. It’s still nearly 80 degrees here so sweater weather has been scarce. Since yours truly has been a bit bored continuing to show outfits for my climate when other bloggers get to have fun with layering, coats, and winter clothes and hues. So hoping you’ll pardon this mini style fib for the sake for a more interesting outfit! Ha. With my daughter’s birthday tomorrow and her little party yesterday (gymnastics with a Little Mermaid theme; after all, as she points out, Ariel has red hair just like my girl), it’s been a little nuts over here but totally worth it. Now, if only the temperatures would cool down. #afloridagirlcandream

tee: madewell  (also in long sleeve) || sweater: mossimo (2011; similar) || faux/vegan leather pants: forever 21 (similar) || flats: piperlime (last seen here) || bag: forever 21 (mentioned here) || necklace (long): c/o ann taylor (gorgeous similar option, available in multiple colors) || necklaces (short): c/or by boe (a new favorite!) and maya brenner ||

15 Comments

Outfit: The Gold Cardigan | The Average Girl's Guide
    February 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM

[…] || cardigan: ny&co (similar) || faux leather pants: forever 21 (similar, just $21! last worn here) || flats: zara || watch: skagen (similar, or option for half price) || necklace: forever 21 || […]

Katie C
    November 20, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Love the necklace – I’ve got the same one and it is one of my favorites!

Ria Michelle
    November 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM

You look super cute. I hate this up and down weather…but I also sort of love it. I’ve gotten to wear jackets some days and then other days I’m like omg where are the shorts.

Tara
    November 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Oh how I wish it were 80 degrees…it is way too cold for me here in NJ 🙂 That sweater is a great color, you will get so much use out of it once it does cool down!

nicole feliciano
    November 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Love the vegan pants. Very rocker chic!

Nicole

Lyddiegal
    November 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM

too hot for that sweater is a problem i would like to have – and i love those shoes!

Rachel
    November 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Love your bag! it is amazing!

ashleigh
    November 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I knew it looked too sunny for the sweater! It’s okay. Fall is my favorite season for clothing, so I don’t begrudge you a piece of it.
    -ash

Kristin & Megan
    November 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Ying and yang…I just styled a winter chic look for Lifetime this weekend! Love the shoes!

kristen
    November 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I lived in FL for a few years and was just talking about this with my good friend who still lives there. I would walk into J.Crew at winter seeing all the cute clothes and feel like I wasn’t able to buy them because I would be way too hot wearing them.

sandyalamode
    November 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM

that necklace is beautiful! and the sweater looks soo warm!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

graceatwood
    November 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM

You look so cute! I spent my weekend in that + 20,000,000 other layers… it’s freezing here! Jealous of your warm weather.

Kim // Six2Eleven
    November 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I love that you felt the need to “confess!” Haha! I often wonder how many bloggers immediately change after taking outfit pics! I have to leave for work immediately after taking pics…so I have no choice…which is probably why my outfits are more on the boring side! 🙂

Jo-Lynne Shane
    November 19, 2012 at 10:32 AM

HA! I was thinking, she’s wearing that in FLorida!? Thanks for keeping those of us with winter in mind for your fashion posts. 🙂 LOVE that sweater, by the way.

PennyPincherFashion
    November 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Aww, I feel so bad for you that you can’t wear layers in the winter…but just wait another month when the snow hits here in NY and I’ll be insanely jealous! 🙂

Happy birthday to little Sarah – hope the party is fun & stress-free for you! Btw,only 8 more days – eeeek!!