STYLE

If It Was Cold In Florida

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

Winter is Florida is approximately 76 degrees at all times. We’ve had a recent dip around 68 during the day but it’s so infrequent and with the sun it’s really too much to wear a big jacket (though you do see it, along with boots and sweaters!). I’ve worn this leopard coat once so far but couldn’t resist layering it just to show you how I’d wear it. I’m actually in Minneapolis right now for a thinking-I’m-in-a-dream-this-is-so-amazing trip, part of being in the Target Inner Circle. Today, we’re getting a tour of HQ, meeting some very cool execs to understand how they pick and market products and so much more. Then tomorrow, we’re doing a photo shoot! OK, die. I have no idea what it’s being used for bt who cares; I’m so, so grateful. Anywho, I digress. I brought along my more practical white marshmallow jacket just to ensure extra warmth. Too weird to layer it with this, right? :) If only I could carry it all!

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

faux fur leopard coat: forever 21 (similar, on sale) || sweater: j. crew tippi || blouse: loehmann’s (september 2012) || denim: joe’s jeans (won them at a raffle! last seen here) || heels: mossimo (similar, but on clearance — popular style!)

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

How to Wear a Leopard Coat

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

RealGirlGlam
    February 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Love the little pop of sparkle at the sleeves and collar and of course the leopard jacket is amazing! Its a shame not to be able to wear it more!

Jordan Silverman
    February 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM

this outfit is RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING! sequins and leopard, hell yes :)

Kristin & Megan
    February 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Loving the sparkles on the blouse!

Jessica Marquez
    February 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Loving your blog and this oh-so-stylish outfit!

Ria Michelle
    February 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM

I’m planning to shoot with a leopard coat soon! I love yours. Not even sure what the Target Inner Circle is but as much as I love Target I want in haha. Congrats on the trip, I’m sure you’re having a blast.

Glamamom
    February 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Oh, that coat and blouse! Way to turn up the wow factor!

graceatwood
    February 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM

love that coat on you and jealous of your weather. have fun at target!!

Kodi Jensen
    February 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Your description of the weather in Florida makes me want to move there right this instant. It’s 15 degrees in Wisconsin right now! You’ve gotta be experiencing a little temperature shock in Minnesota!
    grey et al

PennyPincherFashion
    February 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM

You look so cute – I love the sequin cuffs/collar peeking out from under the sweater and yay for our leopard coat! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip – stay warm! :)

Inkcognito
    February 4, 2013 at 2:19 AM

i there! Just found your link on Sodahead along with a bunch of hate comments. No problem, I get it all the time. On the otherhand I noted that someone ripped off one of your pics. This might cause another problem for you with animal rights folks if it was one with you in the leopard coat.

ashleigh
    February 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I love the leopard! I think I’d trade my coat for no snow though, much as I love mine! Yours looks very snuggly too.
    -Ash