When it comes to spring, it’s easy to think about bright colors, florals and all things bold. What makes those bolds and prints pop, are crisp whites, fabulous nudes and bright metallics. Personally, this girl personally loves white accessories and jewelry with a passion; seriously, it’s a bit of an addiction. I’m often wearing my white watch, white tote, a white/gold bracelet, the list goes on. While whites work all-year-long, they’re particularly fantastic as we head into spring and all summer.
Check out today 12 neutral style essentials that work across all complexions, ages and sizes, and won’t break the bank.
Shop the post, plus a few other favorite neutral finds for spring, here:
1. michael kors gold watch
2. converse shoreline sneaks
3. rebecca minkoff envelope clutch
4. essie in pop art pink
5. white blazer (or button-front option)
6. charles by charles david wedges
7. kate spade structured purse
8. old navy mid-rise rockstar skinny denim
9. nude pointy toe heels
10. j crew factory metallic trim tee
11. baublebar ring
12. loft floral lace dress